DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our London office as part of our Global Workplace team.
What you'll do:
- Day to day support for all reception, maintenance and food service for all DRW floors
- Onsite contact to assist with purchasing and IT needs for receiving in the swing space and with any building needs on this floor
- Bi-weekly food orders for all on-site employees including raising delivery and parking permits, stock control of all food
- Ongoing management of Just Eat for Business account, management of daily lunch email and maintenance of the kitchen when housekeeper is not present
- New joiner administration: print new building passes, office tour for all floors, lunch account set up email pre-joining
- Maintenance of conference rooms
- Answer phone and divert calls
- Assist with office activities, events and other business needs as assigned
- Serve as first point of contact for all facilities related issues
- Aid with DRW emergency response team organization and training
- Assist with office supply ordering
- Provides back up to Office Coordinators on all floors
What you’ll need:
- Previous administrative support experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Must have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook Calendar; experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A customer service-oriented approach
- A strong affinity for food and nutrition
- Must possess strong initiative to push tasks/projects to completion and the ability to work well independently
- Maturity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Dedicated team member that works well in a group project setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.