C++ Trading Platform Developer
Hard Skills requirements
- Strong C++ skills are required - we will test
- Experience with looking under the hood to see how C++ standard libraries work - we will test
- Strong analytical skills - we will test
- Understanding of networking, CPU and memory model, assembly language - desirable
- A unique opportunity to work on very interesting projects, get the level of responsibility and ownership that would be unlikely at any other project or trading firm
- A unique opportunity to join one of the strongest and most successful CeFi teams globally
- Great company culture: informal, non-hierarchical, ambitious, highly professional yet collaborative and entrepreneurial
- A cool office in central London with a sci-fi touch
- Although we are unable to accept fully remote candidates, we support significant flexibility in regards to working from home and working hours.
- On top of competitive base pay, we offer substantial performance based bonuses
- We offer standard perks too, like pension, private health insurance and free food, but that’s probably not the right reason to join us
- We offer UK work permits and help with relocation
Write to us if you
- Write us a short, honest, and direct message if you'd like to apply.
- Tell us about why you are interested in C++ development at Wintermute.
- Do not send us generic copy paste applications, we are looking for authentic people who share our interests, values and ambitions!