Graduate Settlement Analyst
- Communicating and liaising with counterparties to ensure they are satisfied with the OTC services that Wintermute provides
- Trade settlement - communicating with trading counterparties to ensure timely and accurate settlements
- Trade reconciliation - ensuring the trades that we agree to settle have the correct trade economics
- Process improvement - working with developers to help automate processes or design ways to streamline current processes
- Answering trade queries internally and externally
Hard Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer science or another Quantitative Field
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to analyse and work with tabular data - you will be tested.
- Strong interest and curiosity in blockchain technology & crypto
- Strong interest in working in the middle office function for one of the leading Crypto liquidity providers. Middle Office experience would be a plus.
- Experience in process improvement is a significant advantage