What will you work on
- Assisting traders with ad-hoc market events and opportunities
- Helping to debug live trading systems and detecting abnormalities
- Reconciling both manual and automated OTC trading
- Developing and generating new reports, analysis and GUI tools which can be used by traders to improve strategies.
- Optimizing and automating general workflows
Hard Skills Requirements
- Good Python skills - you have experience coding in Python, be that through work, study or personal project experience - we will test!
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills - we will test!
- Trading knowledge isn’t required but a strong willingness and curiosity to learn algorithmic, high-frequency, quantitative and market making trading is crucial
- Interest and curiosity in blockchain, crypto and DeFi - you like keeping track of major news and developments the crypto world
- A unique opportunity to work interesting projects in the most exciting trading markets
- Career progression to become algorithmic traders for interested candidates
- A unique opportunity to join a market leading algorithmic trading firms in crypto and a prominent player in the blockchain ecosystem
- Great culture: highly professional and ambitious, yet informal, non-hierarchical, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- A cool office in Singapore
- Weekly team events, such as team lunches, team dinners, team board games and Dota playing sessions; these are not obligatory in any sense, but this is what we like to do
- Aligned incentive structure: a significant part of your compensation is performance-based with substantial upside
Something looks off?