- Communicating and liaising with counterparties to ensure they are satisfied with the OTC services that Wintermute provides
- Trade settlement - communicating with trading counterparties to ensure timely and accurate settlements
- Trade reconciliation - ensuring the trades that we agree to settle have the correct trade economics
- Process improvement - working with developers to help automate processes or design ways to streamline current processes
- Answering trade queries internally and externally
Hard Skills Requirements
- 0-5 years experience in settlements in the crypto or traditional finance space, we can also consider applicants fresh out of University.
- Prior experience with Operations functions and / or counterparty relationship management in a crypto/financial services company with high-volume and complex operations (multiple products, multiple geographies); experience in an hft/liquidity provision business is a significant advantage
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to analyse and work with tabular data
- Experience in process improvement is a significant advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or another Quantitative Field
- Strong interest and curiosity in blockchain technology & crypto
- Owner mentality: take ownership of tasks and projects. A drive to understand the business beyond own role to add value to the overall business
- Comfortable working in a very non-hierarchical organization without necessarily having direct reports.
- Determination, ambition yet humility; ability to both influence others and listen/learn from others
- Like meritocracy and being judged by what you deliver
- Drive to do whatever it takes to get things done; ability to find creative yet highly professional and compliant solutions to complex tasks
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset vs 9-to-5 mentality; prepared to work non-standard working hours (since we are a high-growth start-up operating in 24/7 crypto world). You may be required to do shift work, to cover early mornings or late evenings.
- Like working in the team environment working from our London Office.