Chief of Staff
US Bitcoin Corp
ABOUT US BITCOIN CORP
Imagine the ultimate destination for those who want to work at the cutting edge of technology, energy, and infrastructure. An industry leader in bitcoin mining, US Bitcoin Corp (USBTC) builds and operates some of the world’s largest data centers for next-generation computing workloads. We are proud to offer interesting and challenging opportunities for individuals who want to build teams, solve problems, and make an impact from day one. If you’re an ambitious individual looking for a career that is as rewarding as it is challenging, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to join the leadership team. Things are moving and changing quickly at US Bitcoin, and we need someone who can marry chaos and structure with ease. The Chief of Staff will report directly to the SVP of Operations and play an important role in helping the company achieve its mission: to be the lowest cost, sustainable bitcoin mining operator in the world. As Chief of Staff, you are a strategic thinker and project manager who is passionate about solving the most important business and organizational problems at a high-growth startup. Since we are a fast-growing crypto company, you can expect this role to evolve over time. This is an intense and entrepreneurial type of role which will include substantial opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibility and impact our growth and evolution as a company.
Some of the key responsibilities you should expect are the following:
- Be a trusted partner to the SVP of Operations providing valuable insights that are both analytical and qualitative
- Structure, prioritize, and execute on key initiatives for the Operations
- Lead and manage Special Projects that can range from cross-functional initiatives to Operation -specific needs
- Attend key meetings and calls with the Sr. Director of Operations or on behalf of the Sr. Director of Operations, taking detailed notes and making sure that action items are executed
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Fiance, Project Management, or another related field
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Agile and organized working style to manage and consistently prioritize key initiatives
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with strong analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain high standards in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong EQ and professionalism as a representative of the Sr. Director of Operations
- Entrepreneurial and driven: runs through walls to get it done, and track record of high efficiency/output
- Master's degree, preferably a MBA
- Experience with financial modeling
- Chief of Staff, investment banking or management consulting background
- Passionate about Bitcoin and crypto
ABOUT THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
This role is in office at our corporate headquarters in the Brickell area of Miami, Florida. There will be up to 10% of travel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT MAKES USBTC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
USBTC offers a benefits and wellness program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as unlimited paid time off.
We are proud to invest in building the best team in the industry. At all levels of the organization, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, radical transparency, and relentless growth mentality.
At USBTC, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with bright, driven peers from a range of educational and professional backgrounds including software development, energy, engineering, entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and management consulting
- Design and pitch new products, services, and other initiatives to a leadership team consisting of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned executives and backed by a board of directors consisting of industry veterans of energy, finance, and government
- Debate ideas and alternatives in a truly meritocratic setting where the learning curve is steep and the lessons come from both senior and junior members of the team
- Build a lifelong network of friends and professional connections at the cutting-edge intersection of technology, energy, and infrastructure