Staff Frontend Engineer
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are headquartered in SoHo in New York City and can be partially or fully remote, depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As a dedicated frontend hire, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
- Work across client, server, architecture, and infrastructure that powers all of our web products. This includes the Uniswap web app, UniswapX, etc
- Take charge of driving strategic technical initiatives across engineering pods that impact the entire engineering organization.
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility and ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Provide mentorship and feedback to other engineers on the team through both code and design doc reviews
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Proven individual contributor or previously a Tech Lead with experience planning and leading end to end large projects with long-term impact on one or more systems or a team.
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
Nice to Have
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $220,000-$260,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.