Senior Smart Contract Engineer
We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of the Uniswap Protocol. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts for the next generation of the most popular decentralized trading protocol on Ethereum.
- Contribute to the Uniswap protocol by designing and implement smart contracts
- Research, apply, and invent new smart contract paradigms
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Uniswap protocol
- 4+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Solidity contracts
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
Nice to Haves:
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Experience with React, Redux and other frontend technologies
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $210,000-$240,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.