Product Marketing Manager
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for understanding how TRM products and solutions help customers (current and future) achieve the outcomes that are important to them, and the features of TRM products that are most valuable and differentiated based on those use cases. The product marketing org has broad responsibility for communicating the distinct value of TRM’s product portfolio, owning development of messaging, materials and other tactics to educate TRM colleagues, prospects, customers and the wider market to ultimately generate pipeline and increase win rates. This is a Lead/Principal role (an individual contributor, non-people manager role).
What you'll be doing at TRM:
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insights about core TRM customer segments and relevant personas within their interests, needs and purchasing decision drivers. Maintain a pulse on developments that impact buying intent or urgency, including developments in the threat landscape, regulatory space, partnerships or competitive landscape.
- Build competitive intelligence to inform product development and positioning work; publish to Sales and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, messaging and solution packaging that resonates with priority segments; write and contribute to product collateral, web content, thought leadership and other audience-tailored assets
- Partner with Communications, Field Marketing and Demand Gen, Sales Enablement, Customer Education, Customer Success and Product teams to launch significant feature releases and take new products to market
- Synthesize customer and competitive insights to inform go-to-market campaign priorities, messaging and content, collaborating with Field and Demand Gen marketers on briefs for content and creative development, account targeting and audience development, channel planning, and sales enablement.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of B2B product marketing or related experience. Professional experience in SaaS, regtech, fintech, blockchain or related industries a plus
- Great communication skills with the ability to solicit and synthesize large amounts of complex, technical information into resonant, concise messaging and stories — be those written, visual or experiential
- Ability to map out clear objectives using both anecdotal and data-based insights about product usage, competitive intelligence and evolving customer needs
- A resourceful self-starter who enjoys setting big goals and blazing the path to get the job done
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!