Product Marketing Leadership
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
The Product Marketing lead is responsible for building a team that deeply understands how TRM products and solutions help customers (current and future) achieve the outcomes that are important to them, and the features of TRM products that are most valuable and differentiated based on those use cases. The product marketing org has broad responsibility for communicating the distinct value of TRM’s product portfolio, owning development of messaging, materials and other tactics to educate TRM colleagues, prospects, customers and the wider market to ultimately generate pipeline and increase win rates.
The impact you’ll have here:
- You’ll build a team and product marketing engine that continuously translates TRM products into coherent, compelling narratives (in the form of collateral, web pages, messaging, decks, videos, thought leadership content, etc) to educate colleagues, influencers, prospects, customers and the market at large on how TRM solutions deliver distinct value and enable the outcomes our customers care about;
- Orchestrate head turning go-to-market programs for feature and product releases to maximize revenue acquisition and expansion opportunities;
- Synthesize market, customer and competitive insights to inform product feedback loops and broader marketing campaign strategy and development, collaborating with Field and Demand Gen marketers on messaging, content and creative development, and sales enablement.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 8 years of B2B product marketing or related experience. Experience in SaaS, regtech, fintech, blockchain or related industries a plus.
- Experience hiring and managing teams
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to solicit and synthesize large amounts of complex, technical information into resonant, concise messaging and stories — be those written, visual or experiential
- An analytical thinker able to think in systems and leverage a variety of tactics, content formats, channels and resources to set strategic objectives and carry out coordinated plans against them.
- A resourceful self-starter curious about the sector and conscientiousness for the success of our customers who enjoys setting big goals and blazing the path to get the job done.
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!