Sales Account Director - DACH Public Sector
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
The Sales Account Director - EMEA will lead the go-to-market strategy to increase and strengthen our foothold with key public sector customers in Europe. We're looking for a customer-obsessed, consultative salesperson to own the entire sales process with new customers. This person will be knowledgeable about the federal sales and procurement process and feel comfortable navigating both complex six-figure deals and fast-moving transactional deals.
** German Language Skills Required
- Account mapping - Connect with all the current key stakeholders within an account and identify what matters to them, what are their potential use cases, who holds budgets, who makes decisions, who influences decisions, who owns which process
- Prospecting - Discover new stakeholders across an account and identify what matters to them, what are their potential use cases, who holds budgets, who makes decisions, who influences decisions, who owns which process
- Nurturing - Own, plan, execute, and/or quarterback activities to nurture client relationships, feedback loops, referrals, renewals, upsells, cross-sells, expansions
- Account planning - Create and execute strategic plans for every account to not only ensure company goals are met across key revenue and churn metrics, but also new growth opportunities are discovered and pursued
- Product & subject matter expertise - Hone TRM product & customer vertical subject matter expertise to enrich every stage of the sales process from demonstrations to trial to customer advisory sessions to innovation workshops
- Customer advocacy - Pro-actively gather and prioritize customer feedback and champion it within TRM
- Loyalty - Develop a roster of happy customers that will refer new prospects, champion TRM, and provide crucial feedback
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS products
- Cross-functional project management
- SaaS pricing & packaging
- Contract negotiation
- Enterprise relationship development and management
- Client engagement and education across various touchpoints and formats
- Customer-obsessed approach to service and support
- Experience with industry standard sales & revenue operations SaaS tools such as Salesforce, etc.
- German language skills located in the UK
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!