Tribe Capital seeks a Management Accountant
Tribe Capital is a venture capital firm focused on using product and data science to engineer N-of-1 companies and investments. Tribe Capital has grown considerably since being founded in June 2018 by Ted Maidenberg, Arjun Sethi and Jonathan Hsu (all three originating from Social Capital). Tribe Capital is currently raising its second pooled fund in addition to our Firstlook SPV entities (co-invest vehicles). Total assets under management ~ $1.3B.
Position details: Tribe Capital is looking for a Management Accountant to join its finance team. The Management Accountant role is a critical position that will be responsible for overall management of the entity’s accounting including the income streams from several different product lines (VC, Crypto, Hedge, and SPVs).
The ideal candidate is an organized, proactive and an experienced multi-tasker, who is willing to step in, roll up his/her sleeves and help out wherever and whenever needed.
- Maintaining accuracy and timeliness of key financial statements
- Preparing of financial statements
- Transactional Data Entry
- Account payable (vendor bills and payments via Bill.com)
- Bank & credit card account reconciliation for Management Co & other entities
- Journal entries
- Account reconciliation (including inter-company)
- Project accounting
- Payroll & 401k processing
- Recording and reconciling payroll transactions
- Fixed Asset management
- General ledger
- Perform month, quarterly and year-end closings
- Compliance with US GAAP
- Interface with tax preparers, vendors and internal team members
- Assist with preparation and review of company budgets
- Track budget to actual reporting
- Perform ad hoc related tasks and projects as assigned
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail and professionalism
- Desire for taking pro-active ownership and initiative of projects and tasks
- Detail-oriented with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities
- Adaptable and resilient in a fast-paced, dynamic environment & schedule
- Strong Excel / Google doc modeling skills
- Requires +3 year of Management accounting experience
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Crypto experience a plus
To apply, send email@example.com your resume.