Senior HR Generalist
- Manage the full breadth of sensitive & complex HR matters through the employee life-cycle, including on-boarding, performance management, leave & accommodation administration, investigations, and off-boarding.
- Partner with Toku Benefits team to drive the benefits brokerage, implementation, and annual enrollment processes.
- Process payroll, benefits, and retirement contributions.
- Help build Toku's HR knowledge center by documenting jurisdictional employment regulation.
- Assist with ad hoc special projects as needed.
- 6+ years of experience as an HR Manager, Generalist or Business Partner.
- Deep HR expertise encompassing operations, benefits, payroll, employee relations, and employment law.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects and workflows.
- Startup experience and cross-functional team experience.
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Competitive equity
- Apple laptop