Growth Marketing Director
- Create robust customer-facing content that helps prospects understand Toku’s products and the value they could provide their business
- Work with cross-functional teams to distill and quantify Toku’s competitive advantage, and cascade those data points across sales collateral
- Manage and execute campaign workflows, including segmentation and target management
- Utilize segmentations to execute email marketing campaigns, targeted at specific use cases and pain points
- Craft, deploy and A/B test messaging to optimize conversions
- Identify enterprise market requirements/opportunities, develop Go-to-Market Strategies, and ensure strong alignment with Sales and other cross-functional teams
- Engage & maintain direct alignment with Sales and cross-functional teams around all enterprise marketing-driven campaigns/promotion strategies
- Test out new forums and formats for engaging the target audience, e.g., webinars, conferences, etc.
- Manage and evaluate all campaigns’ impact & ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years relevant experience in Product and Enterprise Marketing
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is uniquely able to explain technical tax and compliance concepts to audiences with varying degrees of understanding
- In-depth knowledge of advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Demonstrated excellence in creating targeted, quantitative, and value-based sales collateral
- Experience in the SaaS industry and a startup environment is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- A strategic thinker who can roll up their sleeves and independently execute on their strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, move fast, and tirelessly iterate on feedback
- Someone who is excited to test, experiment, fail, and learn
Something looks off?