Director of Finance
- Manage and grow the existing Accounting and FP&A team, which includes recruiting, onboarding and retaining top performers on the team.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, annual budgets, and governmental agency reports. You will drive and manage all FP&A and Accounting functions acting as the key financial decision-maker for the company.
- Define and implements key performance indicators and strategic objectives for the finance team and, as appropriate, the entire organization; facilitates measurement of those objectives, reporting results to the executive team.
- Develop dashboards to track key performance metrics and monitor business performance. Provide management with insights into drivers of revenue and expenses, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Works with the CEO and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the financial planning process, including fundraising.
- Identify and guide cross-functional initiatives to improve processes, systems, and automation to help the business scale
- BS, MS, PhD, CPA, JD, MBA degrees
- 8+ years of experience in financial management required
- Late-stage global startup or public company experience
- Extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions and teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and concepts
- Deep understanding of SEC/IRS regulations, as well as filing requirements
- Passionate entrepreneur with strong business instincts, ability to identify attractive growth opportunities
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote anywhere in the world;
- Remote-first work culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ultra competitive salary;
- Apple laptop.
Something looks off?