Site Reliability Engineer Intern, NYC
Talos: Institutional Fabric for the Digital Asset Market
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the crypto ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, with physical hubs in New York, London, Cyprus, and Singapore.
We’re Hiring: Site Reliability Engineer Intern
Talos is currently seeking a Site Reliability Engineer Intern in London to work on projects involving the creation of deployment automation, performance tuning, and ticketing automation/reporting. This role is ideal for individuals passionate about system stability, automation, and interested in gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies. This internship provides an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the stability of the existing infrastructure while working on the next generation of infrastructure as a service
- Collaborate with expert engineers to learn and implement standard processes, automation, and continuous improvement
- Design automation solutions for ticketing systems to streamline incident response
- Develop reporting mechanisms to provide insights into system health and incident trends
- Class of 2025 pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Linux and strong command of shell scripting
- Proven hands-on experience in the realms of Python and shell scripting
- Experience or exposure to cloud platforms such as GCP or AWS
- Basic knowledge or exposure to Go programming language
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An energetic, creative, and autonomous self-starter
- Exposure to crypto markets/trading a plus
- Local to NYC HQ
Get In Touch!
Also, check out other open positions listed on our website.