Senior Software DevOps Engineer
About Swirlds Labs:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure, and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About the role:
Our ideal candidate is a Software Engineer with the desire to dive into the broader DevOps ecosystem while shipping software to a distributed SaaS platform. You and your team will be fully remote, and work closely with the rest of the DevOps team and with feature teams.
Work-life balance, continuous improvement, and first-class automation are all priorities for the team. An ideal candidate is a team player, an empathizer, a good communicator both written and verbal, and looking for opportunities to learn and grow with a like-minded team.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Software Engineering role
- Deep experience with at least one high-level programming language: Python, Golang, Java, etc.
- Deep familiarity with building robust software in a team environment
- A track record with high quality TDD, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, etc.
- Familiarity or comfort with Kubernetes
- Capability of working productively in a fully remote environment -this type of environment can be challenging and is not for everyone
Other skills that are great to bring with you but that we can help you develop:
The following technologies are not required but exemplify what is used in our team environments:
- Jenkins (and CI/CD practices)
- Prometheus / Grafana