Product Management Intern, Payments
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We’re looking for a Product Management Intern with a keen interest in revolutionizing payments through crypto assets and technology. This role is pivotal in bridging the gap between cryptocurrency and traditional fiat currency. As a Product Management Intern at our dynamic company, you'll collaborate closely with front-end UI developers, UI/UX designers, user researchers, and API developers. Your primary focus will be on developing and implementing an external-facing data insight/visualization feature for our Ripple Payment Product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with user researchers and designers to convert customer needs and challenges into comprehensive product design documents.
- Work integrally with front-end and back-end engineering teams to develop and launch data visualization features end to end.
- Gain a deep understanding of user experience, particularly in the context of data metrics and visualization tools, to inform decision-making processes.
- Develop a thorough comprehension of the payments, fintech, and crypto markets, including market dynamics and competitive landscapes.
- Prioritize, define, and develop features for RippleNet, including writing specifications, user stories, test plans, and release checklists.
- Facilitate communication of new functionality to internal and external stakeholders, integrating their feedback into future releases.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure a high-quality product experience for partners.
- Communicate product release details to senior management, sales, delivery, business marketing, and operations stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- A strong enthusiasm for cryptocurrency technologies and their applications in finance.
- Data visualization related field experience is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of developing and launching data related products.
- Proficiency in translating business and customer requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to drive influence and resolve conflicts.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced technology environment is highly valued.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Custody roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.