Senior Software Engineer
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are looking for an experienced GoLang Developer to join our team in Bangalore, India. As a member of our team, you would be contributing to the development of our secured enclaves technology. Working closely with DevOps, software engineers and hardware manufacturers, your contribution would have a direct impact on the evolution of the cryptocurrency/fintech industry as we know it today.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, develop, and maintain secure-centric applications and operating systems using Go programming language.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in accordance with best practices.
- Test and evaluate performance and security of applications developed by yourself or other team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define system requirements and design specifications.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to security standards.
- Identify and address potential security vulnerabilities and implement appropriate security measures.
- Optimize application performance to ensure scalability and reliability.
- Collaborate with security experts to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in secure application development and operating systems.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. (Master's degree preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in software development, with a preference on GoLang.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of secure application development principles and best practices.
- Experience in developing secure-centric applications and operating systems.
- Proficiency in Go programming language or other typed languages
- Expertise in Unix systems
- Familiarity with secure coding practices, encryption algorithms, and cryptographic protocols.
- Experience with unit testing and writing testable code.
- Understanding of network protocols and security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Custody roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.