Analyst, Global Investigations
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is expanding its Global AML Compliance team and seeks to hire an Analyst/Investigator on our Global Investigations team. The Global Investigations team conducts transaction monitoring and conducts investigations and SAR/STR filing for activity occurring across our global subsidiaries such as US, UK, EU, and Singapore. Ripple is committed to augmenting its AML programs to ensure maximum compliance with money services business (MSB) regulatory obligations, and we are a compliance-first organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conducting transaction monitoring day-to-day activities of Ripple’s Money Service Businesses including investigations, transaction analysis, and SAR/STR reporting
- Perform periodic evaluation of internal controls and recommend solutions for identified risks
- Utilize a variety of analytical techniques and systems to make informed decisions on detected transaction patterns
- Ensure the timely filing of SARs and STRs with government agencies around the world such as FinCEN, MAS, FCA, Irish FIU
- Be a good team player that goes above and beyond to conduct diligent investigations, help their teammates, and improve the people and teams around them
- Be committed to developing best practices and tools for effective transaction monitoring and investigations of unusual activity
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 3+ years of BSA/AML experience, with at least 2 years of AML Investigations experience, preferably in an innovative environment
- Interest in applying innovative investigation techniques to emerging digital technology
- Advanced Excel function and SQL knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of AML/BSA/OFAC regulations, requirements, and tools
- Comfortable executing independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at the executive level
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders across technical and non-technical groups
- An attention to detail and a sense of curiosity
- ACAMS or ACFCS certification preferred
- A passion to prevent and detect financial crimes across all of Ripple’s products and regions
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Custody roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.