Business Development Director
Business Development Director
We are looking for a genuine and personable ‘professional networker’ to originate, maintain, and nurture high-leverage investor partners to drive sales and raise capital for the fund.
This individual will engage with institutional partners (family offices, high net-worth individuals, pensions, foundations, corporations, sovereign wealth funds, etc.) to facilitate short-term conversion and long-term relationship building in an intuitive and meaningful way. The role requires extensive travel and is otherwise work-from-home friendly.
Polychain Capital is the world’s premier digital asset investment fund. We actively manage global blockchain assets to achieve exceptional returns for our investors. We value long-term vision, fierce intelligence, quantitative reasoning, and low-ego open-minded people.
- An additive network of institutional partners and prospects.
- Quantifiable success converting prospects into sales or funding.
- Outstanding track record developing business and building relationships.
- Proactive work ethic that hits the ground running to conjure prospects and leads.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Intuitive networking abilities, able to adapt to the needs and personalities of one’s audience.
- Flexible, professional, highly intelligent, organized, and naturally persistent approach to driving sales.
- Exceptional EQ encompassing the ability to network in a genuine and meaningful capacity.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel extensively. Both domestic and international travel is expected.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Broad conversational knowledge across a plethora of topics in addition to those surrounding financial services and blockchain.
- Interest and familiarity with blockchain technologies.
- Opportunity to impact the entire blockchain ecosystem from a macro-level.
- Collaboration alongside the brightest researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and financial experts in the world.
- Access the resources to bring your ideas to fruition.
- Start-up feel with tremendous impact and autonomy.
- Competitive salary, flexibility, and trust.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California and Washington, Polychain includes a reasonable estimate of the salary for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $200,000 to $250,000 per year.
Full-time employees and their families are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Employees will also receive uncapped PTO and federal holidays off.
Hired applicant will be eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus.
Polychain does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.