Partnership Marketing Manager
NEAR Foundation is hiring a Partnership Marketing Manager. This role will work hand-in-glove with the BD team to help promote, amplify and integrate new 3rd party partners to the Near ecosystem, using the marketing team collateral, resources and communication channels.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Near proposition to partners (marketing) and the pipeline / target categories (BD)
- Create a toolbox of collateral and a playbook of support plans based on the category (e.g. gaming), region and impact ( metrics defined by BD & Mktg such as #wallets, reach etc)
- Work closely with marketing to maximise partnership announcements across Near channels
- Work closely with BD to ensure the marketing activity plan complements the BD pipeline of targeted 3rd parties (e.g. by sub-category, region)
- Be seen as a ‘trusted partner’ of the BD team and Marketing team alike, underpinned by a transparent process of 3rd party launch planning & execution
- Input into the marketing activity plan process to ensure future content and campaigns can be adapted to 3rd party partners where possible
- Seek to measure and iterate the success of 3rd party launches, continuously learning and improving our approach
You should apply if you:
- Are either an established Partnerships Manager with 2-4 years experience, or perhaps in an agency working with multiple clients. If you’ve worked as a member of a marketing or BD function working on 3rd party partnerships and you’re ready to step up to manager level, this role can also accommodate a motivated and committed candidate.
- Are a strategic thinker: You can demonstrate the ability to think about the longer term aspiration of Near to onboard 1bn users - from all regions, consumer profiles and categories!
- Have strong interpersonal skills - working with BD and Marketing means understanding and supporting broad priorities.
- Are customer oriented: You can demonstrate ability to to interact with 3rd party partners in an empathetic way
- Are detail oriented : Demonstrate the ability to work across teams, time zones and sub-categories of web3 partners, keeping abreast of the details to make good partnership launches great.
- Willing to travel internationally for team offsites and/or conferences (likely 6-10 times a year).
- Able to work with a global remote team and can be flexible to attend meetings to accommodate the global team. Work life balance is good, but ad hoc meetings across time zones can be common.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.