Technical Partnerships Manager
If you’re technically minded and have a proven passion for building a Web3 future, this will be an ideal role for you! On behalf of the NEAR ecosystem, the NEAR Foundation is looking for a Technical Partnerships Manager. Working hand-in-glove with our BD team to support and launch Web3 based partnerships that will directly resonate with developers and Web3 founders. Though you’ll be embedded within the NEAR Foundation Marketing team, you’ll be spending as much time with partners from across Web3. While Pagoda builds the Web3 infrastructure, the Foundation amplifies and evangelizes Web3 to the wider world. Your role will be critical in aligning with our BD team, Marketing and ecosystem partners for technical launches directly related to our tech stack. .
- Be embedded in the NEAR Foundation Marketing team (remote, work anywhere - though mostly on US/EU time zones) closely collaborating with key people & nodes across the ecosystem.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of mixing with a range of departments and partners to bring (sometimes pretty complex) tech partnerships to life. That can include our BD team, Proximity, Pagoda, and our senior leadership team.
- Be technically minded enough to converse with technical partners, developers, and ultimately understand the technology they create.
- Enjoy being a bridge between highly technical partners, and creatives at the Foundation, owning launch announcements alongside our BD, Marketing and Pagoda colleagues.
- Be immersed in the details - everyone will look to you on the details of any new partner and how best to amplify them within the ecosystem and beyond.
You should apply if:
- You genuinely have proven experience in managing partnerships in Web3, ideally from a marketing angle. It could be possible to do this role if you’ve been heavily involved in other cutting edge tech, in which case you’d need to show how you’d make the jump to Web3. Most partners will expect to talk to those that genuinely know the technical details and be able to hold a conversation with them.
- You love being organised, structured and care about outcomes - we want these new partners to become your babies. If you have some experience in marketing, all the better. You may also have worked in a Web3 BD role and feel it’s time to move to marketing.
- Willing to travel internationally for team offsites and/or conferences - probably around 6-10 times a year.
- You’re able to work with a global remote team - it does not mean working 24-7, but it does mean adapting to work with people in different time zones at times.
- Thrive working in an uncertain environment with a range of personalities - this is Web3, and Web3 is fast, diverse and in constant change!
This role is really important to us becauseWeb3 growth depends on the quality and quantity of partnerships we have within the ecosystem. Collaborating with colleagues from Pagoda, NEAR Foundation and beyond will help create the flywheel effect we’re seeking. If that makes you excited, then consider applying now.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.