Technical Product Marketing Manager
If you’re technically minded and have a proven passion for building a Web3 future, this will be an ideal role for you! On behalf of the NEAR ecosystem, the NEAR Foundation is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager to straddle the technical and Marketing teams, bringing to life campaigns and content that will directly resonate with developers and Web3 founders. Though you’ll be embedded within the NEAR Foundation Marketing team, you’ll be spending as much time with builders, developers, technical experts and evangelists from across the ecosystem, specifically those working within Pagoda. While Pagoda builds the Web3 infrastructure, the Foundation amplifies and evangelises Web3 to the wider world. Your role will be critical in aligning the technical product features and launches with the firepower of the Foundation in communicating that to the world.
- Be embedded in the NEAR Foundation Marketing team (remote, work anywhere - though mostly on US/EU time zones) with a direct line into the technical stakeholders at Pagoda.
- Be technically minded enough to converse with developers, interpret technical documents, and ultimately understand the technology they create. This will enable you to write content and briefs for the Foundation
- Marketing team and wider ecosystem.
- Enjoy being a bridge between highly technical colleagues at Pagoda, and creatives at the Foundation, building cross functional marketing plans and managing delivery of projects for the benefit of the whole ecosystem.
- Be immersed in the details - Analysing performance, working with external partners to showcase the stack, refining our developer / founder personas
You should apply if:
- You genuinely have proven experience in Web3 from a technical perspective. Developers have a strong ‘BS’ radar and don’t suffer fools gladly! They’ll love and respect those that genuinely know the technical details and be able to hold a conversation with them.
- You love being organized, structured and care about outcomes - we want these projects to become your babies. If you have some experience in marketing, all the better.
- Willing to travel internationally for team offsites and/or conferences - probably around 6-10 times a year.
- You’re able to work with a global remote team - it does not mean working 24-7, but it does mean adapting to work with people in different time zones at times.
- Thrive working in an uncertain environment with a range of personalities - this is Web3, and Web3 is fast, diverse and in constant change!
This role is really important to us because you’ll be the glue that holds many projects and people together from Pagoda, NEAR Foundation and beyond. Developers will look to you to ‘translate’ their needs to the Marketing team, and vice versa. If that makes you excited, then consider applying now.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.