Say hello to MobileCoin, the only sustainable payments platform that’s fast and simple enough for everyday private payments.
We’ve developed a fully private, distributed payments platform you can use every day to pay for anything while protecting your privacy and data. Though based on a cryptocurrency, the barrier to understanding, buying, and using crypto is huge for many, and we want to remove that barrier. It’s cryptocurrency designed to be used for secure payments, not to replace a currency, and we like to think it’s crypto that anyone can use. In a sense, MobileCoin is made for everyone.
MobileCoin is a private payment system that works directly with messaging apps on your phone or desktop. We want to empower each individual with the tools they need to communicate and connect. Through our encrypted blockchain payment system, MobileCoin gives you the ability to transact in private. In a world where your personal data is seen as a commodity, we believe that privacy should be a choice, and we choose to help protect that choice.
We are looking for a Flutter Developer to join our team! As a software engineer, you will work on our mobile wallet solutions. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-positioned team at an early stage to deliver immediate, measurable and long-lasting impact. You will gain exposure to many aspects of developing cryptographic and financial primitives and work alongside individuals with proven experience building some of the most innovative blockchain technologies in the world.
- Develop and test application features and product use cases
- Deploy beta builds internally
- Deploy production builds into the App Store and Google Play
- Collaborate with the platform team at MobileCoin
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year of Flutter development experience
- Solid Dart language skills
- Experience in building cross-platform UI (iOS/Android)
- Experience writing networking code
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Flutter plugin development
- iOS/Android development experience
- TestFlight/Google Play deployments
- Understanding application UI design systems
- Understanding cryptocurrency space
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Annual bonus
- Blue-chip Healthcare Benefits
- Monthly Wellness, Food, Education & Tech Stipend
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Unique opportunity to be an early part of a fast-growing Silicon Valley “unicorn”
Location: Open to remote candidates in the US
MobileCoin Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The target annual pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California can range from $160,000 to $200,000 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401k), however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, level, experience, job-related knowledge and location.