Account Executive - Enterprise
We’re looking to hire a highly motivated Account Executive to help scale Messari’s Enterprise Platform business. This position would be responsible for generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets. They will work with other members of the sales organization, business development, and leadership to identify strategic opportunities to campaign for new business. This will often entail attending conferences, managing many stakeholder relationships across departments, navigating customer procurement, and serving as an advisor to their clients.
This client-facing role will actively promote our platform and drive the generation of pipelines across multiple key customer segments. They build trusted relationships and help their customers realize value from their Messari investments. They will also work cross-functionally with other departments within the company and act as the voice of the customer.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in and knowledge of the crypto industry, with previous experience engaging with or following the largest players in crypto. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who’s capable of driving both transactional and strategic business.
What you'll do
- Generate pipeline that leads to executed agreements and growth of the Messari Enterprise Platform
- Develop key customer stakeholder relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Speak to the Messari Platform offerings as they relate to the customer’s needs
- Participate in industry events and conferences to network and build brand awareness.
Who you are
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales or business development at a professional services, technology, or finance/fintech company
- Experience working in crypto, private equity, venture capital, or related industries
- Proven history of working on both transactional and strategic deals
- Exceptionally personable and comfortable being the face of Messari on the phone, on video calls, and at industry events
- Organized and capable of developing both personal and organizational efficiencies
- Willingness to work in a fun, high-paced, team environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate, present, and debate complex problems with all levels of management
- A team player but independent and self-motivated
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our offices in New York or San Francisco, the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,000 annually for you to invest in your continued education