Diligence Research Analyst
As a Research Analyst in the Diligence team, you will be responsible for conducting deep structured research on crypto assets and protocols. This position is the perfect opportunity to enter the crypto research space and learn from one of the industry’s leading research teams. Analysts will produce diligence reports based on an internally created template and cover two to four assets per week. This entry-level position will allow you to gain exposure to multiple facets of the research process and industry.
What you'll do
- Provide diligence reports on cryptoassets and projects in a structured format.
- Produce updates on the top 300 assets to maintain our diligence product.
- Collaborate with team members to revise reports and incorporate feedback.
- Maintain a high-quality standard while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Gain a deep understanding of various relevant aspects of the crypto industry, including technology, legal, regulatory, and compliance.
Who you are
- 1+ years of personal interest in cryptocurrency or undergraduate coursework and cryptocurrency-related projects.
- Technical understanding of various aspects of protocols/networks and assets.
- Experience researching and writing up concise summaries of your findings.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality diligence reports on a short deadline.
- Nice to have: Previous experience in the crypto industry, especially in research or diligence-focused roles.
$52,500 + quarterly incentive bonuses
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our office in New York the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,500 annually for you to invest in your continued education.
- Health & Wellness Perks: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. To contribute to your mental & physical wellbeing we gift you a brand new Whoop and a subscription to Headspace, as well as Health Advocacy as part of our Employee Assistance Plan.
Something looks off?