Senior Partner Engineer
What You'll Be Doing
- Be a goal-oriented developer, diving deeply into our codebase in order to solve problems spanning from our L1 contracts to our zkp-friendly VM to our core node
- Conduct independent research in your area of ownership, design, implement and document solutions
- Combine great engineering skills with great communication skills in order to onboard the biggest companies in the web3 and web2 worlds to utilize the ZK Stack and deploy Hyperchains
- Develop a strong understanding of the value proposition zkSync can bring to the world derived by a true mastery of the technology
- Work with DeFi Blue Chips to help them deploy on zkSycn Era
What We Look For in You
- 3+ years in backend software development and a deep understanding of software engineering best-practices and architectures.
- Experience in web3 or blockchain companies/projects.
- Passion for our mission to advance personal freedom for all.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to efficiently work with remote teams.
- Ownership mindset and a track record of successfully accomplished projects.
- Excellent understanding of Ethereum. Low level understanding of the EVM is a big plus as well as experience with Ethereum development (Hardhat, Foundry, Ethers, Web3, Solidity).
- Thriving solo thinking through complex problems just as much as jumping into meetings with the business team and partners to discuss projects and initiatives in different stages of maturity.
- Security-minded and always checking for potential security threats
- Fluency in written and spoken English