Senior Product Designer - Prototyping
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency.
Have a look at our Origins video here.
The Core Experience team at Ledger seeks a Confirmed Product Designer - a professional whose superpower lies in prototyping and storytelling.
Your work will be instrumental in illustrating the seamless integration of Ledger’s products into the daily lives of our users.
As a pivotal member of our cross-functional team, you’ll collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders. Your role will blend strategic vision with hands-on design, playing a key part in conceptualizing and refining ideas into tangible, user-centric prototypes.
Your main missions will be to:
- Drive the creation of prototypes that communicate complex concepts in a simple, engaging manner.
- Engage in the full spectrum of the design process, from research and ideation to detailed design and implementation.
- Craft high-fidelity prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts and user flows.
- Lead user testing and feedback sessions to refine designs and prototypes.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure design consistency and coherence.
- Influence the future of Ledger’s user experience, with your prototypes shaping the experience of millions globally.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in product design, with a strong emphasis on prototyping and user experience in a B2C environment.
- Exceptional skills in prototyping tools like Protopie, Framer, or Principle with a proven track record of delivering high-impact prototypes that have influenced product direction.
- Mastery in storytelling through design, able to weave user needs into compelling design narratives.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate design concepts and user feedback.
- Experience in conducting user research and translating insights into actionable design decisions.
- Eagerness to iterate on designs based on user testing and feedback.
- Proficiency in Figma and other relevant design tools.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of prototyping skills and user-centric design solutions.
- Fluent English. French is a nice to have.
Position located in : Paris (02) France
Contract type : CDI - Permanent/ Open ended
Starting month : February 2024 or later
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.