Front-End Engineer - Live Hub
- Own from a technical standpoint the desktop and mobile development of Ledger Live Applications,
- Collaborate with our devs, QA, designers and product within Ledger Live teams,
- Take initiatives and offer technical solutions,
- Develop features using best practices from unit to e2e testing,
- Participate in code reviews,
- Be responsible for the quality of Ledger’s UI/UX framework,
- Mentor and promote tech growth within the team,
- Work 100% on Open Source projects all gathered in our monorepo: ledger-live,
- Share knowledge within Ledger and beyond.
What we’re looking for
- Engineer profile with at least 3 years of experience in software development,
- A curious mind with a positive attitude to join a highly collaborative team,
- Strong experience in React.js development, tools and libraries,
- Good knowledge of UI/UX practices in software development.
Nice to have
- Experience with React Native and/or Electron,
- Experience in Web3 topics and technical stack,
- Experience in maintaining a library of shared components.
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.