Team lead - Live Core Tech
- Lead your team and meet regularly with your direct reports to provide frequent feedback on their work
- Drive recruitments, performance assessments, trainings and career development for your team
- Help individuals set goals and improve their practices, to ensure employee growth and meet retention goals
- Drive projects from end-to-end, implementing best-in-class engineering practices
- Participate in the sprint delivery, monitor Tech' metrics, and be accountable for the quality of deliverables
- Consistently come up with innovative solutions and encourage innovative thinking from others
- Collaborate closely with Delivery Managers, Product Owners and Designers to assess feasibility, provide technical recommendations, and help estimating and planning
- Delegate effectively, ensuring tasks are completed as specified without micromanaging
- Communicate clearly on expectations and ensure practices are followed to meet Ledger’s quality bar
- Leadership & Communication
- Embrace a positive “can do” attitude, and be a model for others
- Be proactive in your communication and be a well identified link with other teams
- Track progresses / risks / issues and communicate them to the appropriate stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years of experience managing engineering teamsStrong experience in React.js development, tools and libraries
- A fist experience dealing on CI and tooling topicsTeam player mindset, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Enthusiasm for hiring new talents, and developing and growing people
What’s in it for you ?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.