Customer Success Specialist - German & English speaking
Your main responsibilities will be the following :
- To offer top notch customer service & reply to day-to-day customer requests by email and live chat in order to ensure our customer satisfaction.
- Communicate clearly and concisely: write clear and well-structured documentation on service tickets and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Identify recurring support trends and product performance issues, providing timely feedback to our product team.
- Work to eliminate common support inquiries by suggesting improvements to our knowledge base articles, FAQs, and other support documentation to ensure customers can self-serve as much as possible.
- Be involved in support escalations as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products.
- Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments.
- Always be learning - about both crypto and also Ledger’s products. A week in crypto is a lifetime in other industries, and you’ll need to stay on the cutting edge.
What we are looking for :
- Strong experience in cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain environments is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills-you have a knack for explaining complex technical subjects in a way that anyone can understand.
- Must have a “Customer First” attitude and the ability to demonstrate great soft skills.
- Previous experience in customer support or in a customer-facing role.
- You are a team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in German and English.
- Ability to learn about hardware & software products and aptitude for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Comfortable using standard office software, like Google docs, sheets, slides, forms, etc.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus.