B2C Legal Intern
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist on contract management-related and other critical legal processes, third-party on-boarding checks and other administrative tasks.
- Draft and negotiate different contracts across a broad range of areas including marketing, sales, procurement, IP licensing and general commercial engagements with third parties.
- Support key projects and assist on the launch of new products and services.
- Perform legal research tasks.
- Assist on disputes and contentious matters.
- Depending on the legal team and business needs, you will be prepared to jump in and support across a wide range of areas in an industry that is fast-paced and constantly evolving.
What we are looking for:
- You are a trainee lawyer and / or have a DJCE / Master II (BAC+5) in business law or new technologies / multimedia law (ideally with a focus on commercial law, financial law, technology law or distribution law).
- You already have previous meaningful internship experience in commercial law.
- Background in data privacy and IP law is a big plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, drafting and presentation skills in English, allowing you to interact with international teams and to work on matters in English.
- You are pragmatic and can manage ambiguity.
- You are proactive, self-motivated, resilient and able to prioritize matters.
- You can create and maintain solid, trusting working relationships.
- You are detail-oriented and can analyze and simplify complex issues.
- You are flexible, personable and willing to embrace change.
- You have some knowledge of blockchain technology and Web3 or are keen on learning about the space.
- Position located in : Paris (02) France.
- Contract type : Internship
- Starting month : ASAP or January 2024