Senior Software Engineer - Ledger Connectivity
- shape the future of our Web3 platform by contributing to the challenge of the ambitious Ledger Connectivity Team by holding up tools and libraries such as the Wallet API, Wallet Sync and Connect Kit. Those libraries are consumed both internally by Ledger and externally by developers crafting Live apps integrated inside Ledger Live
- Immerse yourself in this crucial role, playing a vital part in making Ledger a key contributor to drive the global digital assets and cryptocurrency ecosystems
- Besides implementing solutions, you will be involved in working with cross-functional teams, helping on the development and optimisation of our Blockchain architecture, and fostering a functional programming approach to create an efficient, maintainable and side-effect-limited codebase
What we're looking for
- Experience with web3 integration libraries such as Ethers.js or Wagmi.sh
- Knowledge of runtime validation using tools like ZOD
- Experience with React
- A good grasp of monorepos (we use turborepo toolings) and CI tools such as GitHub Actions
- Strong interest and experience of Blockchain architecture
- A strong interest in decentralied systems
- A service-oriented mindset with an engagement to delivering high-quality solutions
- Passion for coding and the Typescript ecosystem
- Proficiency with Solidity would be a plus, although there won't be a requirement to use this in the role
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.