Commercial Legal Counsel (FTC)
- You will play a key role in assisting the B2C business across various critical areas including, but not limited to, supporting Ledger Live (including third-party services and integrations), Transactions & Payments, Metaverse and Ledger Market, Ledger Extension and associated areas.
- Draft and negotiate commercial agreements with key partners, customers and providers
- Advise the business on a variety of matters involving commercial law, marketing, advertising, NFT sales, consumer issues, disputes and contentious matters, procurement, IP licensing and general commercial engagements with third parties.
- You will collaborate with other members of the legal team, as well as with the business directly, sales, finance and other departments to analyze and provide legal advice on products, services, promotions, projects and commercial engagements.
What we're looking for
- You have at least 6-8 years experience as a commercial lawyer either in-house or in a law firm environment working across a broad range of areas
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, drafting and presentation skills in English, allowing you to interact with international teams on a daily basis and to work on matters in English
- You are pragmatic and can manage ambiguity.
- You are proactive, self-motivated, resilient and able to prioritize multiple matters
- You can create and maintain solid, trusting working relationships across different teams/organizational levels
- You are detail-oriented and can quickly analyze, simplify and boil down complex issues
- You are flexible, personable and willing to embrace change in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- You have some knowledge of blockchain technology and Web3 or are keen on learning about new technologies
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products