Your main responsibilities will be :
- Act as the primary point of contact within the organization for all JIRA SW, SM and Confluence related issues servicing requests regarding, support, functionality and features.
- Audit the environment seeking opportunities for improvement to standardize and align the existing projects and workflows
- Lead the management and development of the tools in-line with strategic business objectives.
- Creation, management and support of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Perform requirements gathering; business process workflows, process improvements for existing JIRA workflows and processes, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Increase cross project interactions to reduce friction between teams leveraging JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA automation.
- Create and maintain detailed technical as well as user facing documentation and training materials.
- Development and promotion of best practice usage of our JSW and JSM environments.
- Assist with definition and implementation of Enterprise Service Management processes across the Ledger organization.
- Support users through training.
What we are looking for :
- Practical experience working with different methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, SAFe
- Previous experience adapting Jira SW for PI planning and agile environments
- Previous experience deploying JIra SM tools
- 1+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, specifically JSM and JSW
- Previous experience monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining the system, enforcing data security and ensuring performance optimization.
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and spaces. Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to review capabilities.
- Review and optimize licensing landscape.
- Track JIRA developments - research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Previous experience with JIRA Assets and JIRA Big Picture.
- Previous experience with ITSM systems including Jira Service Desk.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
- LDAP integration experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- You’re English is good if not great and, ideally, you speak French as well.
- Previous experience developing workflows in an enterprise environment.
- You speak French
- Previous experience in managing collaborative applications and the desire to broaden your scope.
- The ability to work in a dynamic agile environment.
- You are rigorous and have a real sense of organization.
- You are committed to customer satisfaction.
- You have a strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- You can manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- You have excellent problem solving and process implementation skills.
What's in it for you ?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks.
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
Something looks off?