Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Designing and developing the test automation scripts on each level of testing pyramid
- Front-end and back-end testing automation
- Creating and developing test automation framework, test data
- Developing and implementing processes and approaches for effective automation testing
- Integrating automated testing into CI/CD pipelines
- Integrating manual and automated testing into Quality Assurance practices
- Communicating with project teams about the improvements following the strategy, sharing of experiences, best practices and lessons learnt
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java or TypeScript Automation Development
- 3+ years of experience in web automation testing using Cypress, Selenium, etc…
- Proficient in front-end and back-end testing tools and approaches (API testing, UI (Selenium-based tools)
- Good knowledge of development processes, design patterns and programming principles
- Experienced Unix user
- Experience with of SQL and nonSQL db
- Good knowledge of VCS/CI/CD tools (Git, GitHub Actions, circleCI) and approaches
- Team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude, strong communication (verbal and written) & teamwork spirit
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit
- English level B1+
Nice to have
- Experience in blockchain products testing and automation
- Python language
- Good knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience with AWS, Docker containers, Kubernetes
What's in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High Tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
Something looks off?