- Understand technical and product challenges, and represent the team towards 3rd party stakeholders.
- Manage a clear schedule and risks for the team.
- Identify, anticipate, challenge and help resolve impediments for the team.
- Coach the team in their continuous improvement and agile learning.
- Report efficiently and regularly on the delivery plans and dependency impacts
- Support Product and Tech in their respectives duties - Backlog management, refinement, planification, prioritization
- Support the other Delivery Managers in monitoring metrics that give insight into the product, and drive positive change
What we’re looking for
- Strong expertise for software lifecycle management
- 5+ years of practical program and project management skills, in traditional and agile practices
- Proven track record in supporting the delivery of fast growing teams
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- JIRA is your friend
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.