Cloud Security Engineer
- Own and maintain security for public cloud infrastructure and SaaS-based tooling.
- Regularly auditing public cloud infrastructure, identifying findings, and tracking efforts to remediation.
- Partnering with key business functions to determine business requirements and inform on Security and Compliance needs.
- Design, implement and maintain container orchestration tooling that hosts Cloud Security Team software and infrastructure. Contributing to organisation's security standards for Orchestration technology
- Contributing to the development of best practices within our Security team including IAM policies, networking policies, auditing and logging standards.
- Continually improving and optimizing operational efficiency through process improvement and automation.
- Pursue cross-functional opportunities in security research as needed.
Skills you should HODL
- Extensive experience with cloud security engineering
- Experience with containerization: Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with observability, telemetry, monitoring, logging platforms.
- Experience with security frameworks such as ISO, CSA and PCI.
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Experience with deployments of multiple enterprise / SaaS applications.
- Hands-on technical expertise - scripting and/or programming languages, databases, etc. Terraform is a plus!
- Strong knowledge of systems administration, including security, networking, monitoring/alerting, etc.
- Deep experience with security best practices, including knowledge of leading security applications.
Something looks off?