Senior NetSuite Developer
- Provide day-to-day administration and maintenance of critical business systems including but not limited to NetSuite, Blackline etc.
- Experience writing and managing NetSuite scripts, workflows and integrations using SuiteScript, SuiteFlows, Web Services/SuiteTalk or other related tools (MUST have)
- Responsible for owning system configuration and integration - configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom rules, reports, scripts, and dashboards
- Propose improvements to the NetSuite ERP system and the business systems that interface with it.
- Work on implementations of various customizations within NetSuite, including but not limited to creating custom segments, custom fields, records, forms, workflows etc.
- Create and maintain integrations between NetSuite and other systems
- Develop and maintain custom script and workflow solutions using modern coding practices
- Contributes to cross-functional projects that involve integration between back-office applications and other applications
- Work with business stakeholders to understand current state business processes, and identify gaps/ opportunities for improvement within processes & applications.
- Take part in business project intake and prioritization meetings with business stakeholders.
- Lead and execute requirements gathering sessions with Finance stakeholders.
- Drive or participate in effort estimation, design, configuration, and testing of features and projects.
- Collaborate with System Implementation(SI) partners on various outsourced projects to provide co-design and co-develop solutions.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Integration & Data warehouse teams on cross functional projects involving integrations.
- Work closely with business to optimize business processes and drive efficiencies in the day to day operations and the functioning of the accounting office.
- Provide finance system administration to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes) for running their operations.
- Communicate, log, and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Mentor junior resources within the team on business analysis and system administration of Financial Systems
Skills you should HODL
- 6+ years of working experience as a NetSuite Developer
- Experience with NetSuite OneWorld administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations
- 6+ years of administration & configuration experience in enterprise financial and accounting systems
- Netsuite ERP certifications(MUST have)
- 4-6 medium-scale or 2-3 enterprise ERP implementations in a consultant-related role
- Demonstrate full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experience with NetSuite modules (Order to Cash, Revenue Recognition (606), Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of finance business processes (AR, AP, GL,P2P, Treasury, Tax, etc), systems(NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Blackline, etc) and operations (RevRec, Book Closing, etc).
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Experience of working in a hyper growth environment/ large company experience will be a plus.
- Advanced skills in business analysis and technical design with the capability to capture requirements and make recommendations on the best way to implement the requirements to meet overall business goals
- Experience working on complex/ transformational projects for Finance business involving sensitive data, integrations with 3rd party systems and services.
- A self-starter with the ability to build relationships & credibility with team, stakeholders and management while working remotely.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through facilitation of critical meetings, documentation and presentations to management & stakeholders.
- Experience working with compliance, risk and audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits will be required.
- Experience working with teams using agile methodologies (Sprint) and ability to prioritize and manage ad hoc projects will be critical.