Tax Transfer Pricing Manager
- Key role in the Tax and Finance function responsible for global transfer pricing documentation, operations, and planning.
- Monitoring and responding to global transfer pricing regulatory and documentation requirements and assessing impacts.
- Overseeing preparation and review of transfer pricing models and supporting documentation preparation efforts, including benchmarking and economic analysis with outside advisors.
- Supporting the tax planning team in assessing scope of intercompany transactions and ensuring adequate documentation and agreements are in place.
- Monitoring tax operations and booking processes to ensure compliance with transfer pricing policies.
- Liaising with intercompany accounting on transfer pricing balance clearing.
- Creatively optimizing transfer pricing processes and intercompany booking.
Skills You Should HODL:
- Strong technical knowledge of US and OECD transfer pricing regulations
- Exposure to preparing transfer pricing documentation
- At least 4 years of experience in transfer pricing planning, documentation, and/or operations
- Exposure to performing quantitative modeling of transfer pricing results and prefer strong excel and spreadsheet skills
- Strong writing skills and experience drafting solid technical tax memoranda
- Strong verbal skills and comfortable in communicating technical tax matters to non-tax professionals
- Bachelor’s degree and either CPA or law degree; Masters in Tax or LL.M.