Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday
- Lead process discovery workshops and requirement gathering sessions to uncover business gaps,pain points and opportunities.
- Conduct design workshops with business stakeholders and cross functional teams to recommend best solutions on the Workday platform.
- Develop scalable solutions on the Workday platform for the Global HR teams for best in class user experience, performance and security.
- Work closely with business to explore opportunities to leverage Workday functionalities and features to improve HR business processes and operations.
- Challenge existing business & IT processes, methods and systems for improving operations, security and scalability.
- Uphold the highest standards of application security and data integrity on the Workday platform and protect sensitive HR data and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Act as the primary analyst for the Talent & Performance, Benefits, and HR Operations teams on projects and initiatives.
- Support the reporting needs of business to design and develop insightful analytics solutions on the workday platform.
- Stay abreast of the latest Workday releases to promote awareness, and adoption of Workday tools to drive more productivity and efficiency within HR operations.
Skills you should HODL
- 4+ years of configuration and administration experience on the Workday platform.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in Talent & Performance, HCM, and Reporting is a plus.
- Experience working within the enterprise applications/HR operations team of a hyper growth company with complex data and integrations will be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of core HR business processes, and procedures.
- Experience in configuration, implementation, and supporting Workday solutions from start to finish.
- Strong working knowledge and experience across various Workday modules specifically: HCM, Talent, Performance, Reporting, and Security.
- Ability to work independently, and self-manage business deadlines and expectations. Comfortable working on projects with ambiguity and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits.
- Prior consulting experience/ business process mapping experience is a plus.
- Talent & Performance, Time & Absence, or Reporting certification is a strong plus.