Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture Explained to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission. As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who have a long track record of building premium products for professionals and institutions as well as newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch, with a focus on world-class customer support and crypto education for all.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Proof of Work
Join our Travel & Events Team and play a vital role in bringing our remote-first company together to enable connections, experience a global perspective and boost motivation!
Our team consists of hospitality-minded, experienced players, dedicated to providing organized travel and unique experiences to our colleagues. This team thrives on synergy and flexibility - encouraging open dialogue, constructive feedback and creative problem-solving. The Travel & Events team’s greatest strength is our ability to embrace challenges together and use our passion for the industry to deliver memorable events.
This is a fully remote role for someone based in the United States.
- Partner with internal planners to assist with the planning and onsite execution of events
- Build relationships with internal teams
- Build and manage vendor relationships
- Assist with reviewing RFP responses from hotels
- Research locations, vendors, and necessary event-related items
- Build and manage event registration websites
- Compile, maintain and communicate rooming list changes with hotels
- Handle daily travel requests and ensure policy complianceLiaison between travel management company and employees
- Provide support to internal employees with travel-related issues
Skills you should HODL
- 2+ years of experience assisting with internal, incentive travel/events
- Motivated self-starter that can also work on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with the team, provide excellent customer service, discretely handle sensitive information and prioritize
- Clear communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 25% (internationally)
- Experience with Cvent (Required)
Location Tagging: #US #LI-Remote
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know