Senior Regional Marketing Manager - UK & EU
- Identify what is most needed and most compelling to existing and potential clients in priority countries – and feed those insights back into the organization to influence regional and product strategy, prioritization, marketing, investment, and related messaging.
- Lead the cross-functional development and execution of country marketing strategies and plans designed to drive desired business critical metrics (e.g., awareness, consideration, trial, adoption).
- Monitor, analyze, and report on local marketing program performance and make recommendations to improve both the product offering itself and related marketing and messaging.
- Partner with Managing Directors, Regional Operations, Product, and Marketing to deeply understand the business including vision, near-term and long-term goals, operations, technology, regulatory requirements, gaps & opportunities, and the P&L. Contribute to growth targets and forecasts by country.
- Identify and socialize key country needs and unmet growth opportunities through partnerships with Consumer Insights, UX research, 1st and 3rd party research, Analytics and Data Intelligence.
- Partner with Brand to extend the Kraken brand narrative in priority regions and countries, defining the positioning, product features, and RTBs needed to deliver our promise to local clients.
- Define the value proposition and related messaging for priority countries. Own “the brief.”
- Surface opportunities/blockers to local ability to execute with excellence and drive resolution with key stakeholders.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned / needed.
Skills you should HODL
- Experience (8+ years) in product, product marketing, brand management, or integrated marketing - preferably with a fintech company/brand and/or technology company/brand.
- Success in entering new countries and/or launching and scaling products and services that both drive the business and strengthen the brand.
- Proven ability to lead in a matrixed environment.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to drive data-driven recommendations and decision-making.
- Experience creating integrated marketing plans to support country and/or product launch and expansion efforts.
- Experience working with marketing channel and capability owners to shape marketing strategy and drive tactical execution.
- Expertise in one or more marketing channels a plus, particularly Acquisition and Lifecycle.
- Executive-level communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp and develop acumen for regulatory, compliance, product, and cultural nuances across multiple countries.
- Ability to confidently analyze business results and report performance to executive leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others to get things done in a timely fashion; balance multiple priorities, adapt to changing business needs and environment, and meet deadlines.
- MBA Preferred.
- Must love, have experience and/or be very interested in crypto.
Something looks off?