Research Software Engineer, Trading team
Jump Trading researches and applies advanced high performance technologies and processes to global financial markets. Our teams include mathematicians, physicists, engineers, and computer scientists working together, building exceptional tools for the markets we work in. Jump is looking to add a Research Software Engineer to one of our growing trading teams. This individual will collaborate with other members of the trading team on development, testing, deployment, and optimization of code, processes, and systems.
Skills You'll Need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in C++
- At least 3+ years of experience Python experience
- Performance optimization experience, from low level code through to large complex distributed pipelines
- HPC development experience with linux clusters and supercomputers
- Project management and ownership experience
- GPU and/or accelerator experience is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and ability to be self-directed with projects
- Strong written and verbal communication, akin to SciComm, for our projects
- Master's degree or PhD in sciences, mathematics, or engineering or equivalent experience.
If you are currently a student or recent graduate, please see our Campus postings which offer both intern and full-time opportunities.
Benefits- Discretionary bonus eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care options
- Employer Paid Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life & AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation plus paid holidays
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Programs