Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
About the Job
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Associate for our marketing team. You will play a key project manager role in supporting our marketing efforts and ensuring that initiatives are moving forward. As a junior member of the team, you will have the opportunity to touch all projects, gain exposure to every aspect of the marketing organization, and work cross-functionally with a variety of other teams at Grayscale. This role is for someone who is eager to learn and to work within a team where they will have immediate impact.
- Project manage marketing team initiatives, maintain activity trackers, and ensure team is making progress according to schedules
- As we operate in a highly regulated space, work closely with the marketing and legal/compliance teams to ensure alignment, traffic edits, version control, and manage files.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing and advertising campaigns including activities such as drafting ad copy, conducting market research, writing content, creating media plans, liaising with vendors and agency partners, etc.
- Support the planning and coordination of marketing events, trade shows, and conferences, including logistics, materials preparation, and on-site support.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns, utilizing metrics and data-driven insights to optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing, and provide recommendations to improve marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including comms, product development, and investor relations, to ensure alignment and support business goals.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing/advertising or a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content and effectively communicate ideas.
- Ability to manage workflows, project management software experience is a plus
- Familiarity with marketing platforms and tools such as Google Analytics and Ahrefs.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design principles and experience with design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of video production (video editing, setting up cameras and livesteams, etc) is a plus.
- Understands the importance of data in marketing and has an interest in learning how to interpret data, draw insights, and make marketing decisions based on data analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and requirements.
- Passion for marketing and a desire to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.