Associate Repair Technician
DESCRIPTION: The Associate Repair Technician is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group. Reporting to the Lead Data Center Engineer, the Associate Repair Technician will perform basic repairs of bitcoin mining equipment.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Disassemble and reassemble bitcoin mining equipment
- Enter repair orders into ticketing system
- Prepare bitcoin miners for shipping and receiving
- Operate specialized mining equipment
- Rack and de-rack bitcoin mining equipment
- Select components from the inventory and transport them to the designated workstations
- Adhere to safety protocols and maintain a clean working environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in computer hardware maintenance and repair
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues quickly and efficiently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to maintain accurate records and collaborate effectively with other departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in general warehouse environment, which includes high level of noise and periodic hot temperature
*****Preferred Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 1 year experience working in the bitcoin mining industry