Frontline Support Engineer, APAC
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
What you’ll do
Ready to join the fast-paced world of navigating the shifting landscape of regulations for cryptocurrency and DeFi? We’re looking for an experienced Frontline Support Engineer to join a newly formed APAC Support team. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will deal with the most challenging and complex problems in the Defi and Web 3.0 space. You will support Fireblocks's continued hyper-growth and work closely with many teams, including Site Reliability, DevOps, Product and Engineering.
Our Frontline Support Team operates on a 24/7 basis 365 days out of the year, including all major holidays which are paid overtime. APAC Frontline engineer will cover 5 days weekly, might include one day over the weekend and the Shift could start at 6:30am (no night shifts).
- Owning problems through to resolution using all available resources at your disposal
- Provide real-time support using Slack and remote troubleshooting during APAC timezone
- Deliver best-in-class technical support for Fireblocks's SaaS platform
- Escalate technical issues to the Senior Support Team as required
- Collaborate with the Senior Support team during outage situations and participate in war room calls
- Adoption and adherence to business processes and policies
- Since the Frontline Support team is our first line of defence, The expectation is to handle customer queries and escalations professionally with meticulous case management and documentation.
- At least 1-2 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer (or a similar role)
- Ability to work under high pressure and troubleshoot with effective time management
- Work ethics/ability to work unorthodox hours in case needed
- API implementation and debugging
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Prior experience supporting SaaS-based products or relevant experience in financial services, technology, and/or technical support
- Understanding of cryptographic algorithms utilized by public blockchain networks (e.g., elliptic curve, symmetric and public key cryptography, hashing, and other cryptography-related topics)
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.