Senior Backend Engineer
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Established in 2018 and currently valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a leading SaaS platform dedicated to empowering companies in creating innovative blockchain-based products and effectively managing day-to-day cryptocurrency operations. Fireblocks has earned the trust of major financial institutions, renowned banks, globally recognized brands, and prominent Web3 companies worldwide, with clients such as BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more. Our secure scaling of digital asset operations is made possible through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. With offices located in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, we are committed to expanding our teams to serve customers worldwide.
About The Platform Products Tribe/Group
Are you ready to be a part of something extraordinary? The Platform Products group is the heartbeat of Fireblocks, where we are dedicated to creating exceptional user interactions and experiences across all our products. We're not just any team; we're a diverse, friendly, and highly productive unit that values innovation and inclusion.
As a member of our dynamic group, you'll play a pivotal role in the entire user journey, from the moment they sign up to becoming long-term, satisfied users. Our team owns various domains, including Frontend Foundation, IAM, Transaction and Account Auditing, Self Serve Account and Subscription Management, Developer Platform, and Developer Experience. This means you'll be shaping the future of Fireblocks through an array of developer-centric products such as UI Interfaces, APIs, and SDKs.
- Ownership of Large Tasks and Features: Take ownership of significant tasks and features from their early requirements stages. Demonstrate strong leadership by understanding the requirements, creating clear design and quality plans, and maintaining full clarity throughout the development process.
- Independent Problem Solving: Exhibit technical expertise by independently resolving complex technical challenges that may arise during the development and operation of the product.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with internal and external teams, ensuring seamless communication and cooperation to manage all dependencies associated with the wallet operation.
- Scalability and Performance: Optimize the system to handle high loads and large-scale transaction requests, and work on continuous improvements for scalability and performance.
- 7+ years of experience as a Backend or Fullstack (with at least 50% backend) Engineer.
- A security-oriented approach and mindset.
- Experience working with NodeJS \ Typescript - Strong Advantage
- Extensive background in developing cloud native applications, deploying and owning distributed high available scalable services.
- Experience in leading large projects \ features from initial Design through full development lifecycle
- An excellent team player.
- Experience with blockchain or cryptography - an advantage.
- Experience working with BigData \ Data Lake - an advantage
At Fireblocks, we prioritize not only excellence but also a supportive, welcoming environment where your unique skills and perspectives are highly valued. Join us in the Platform Products group, and be a part of a first-class team dedicated to making a real impact. We look forward to welcoming you!
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.