Senior Renewals Manager
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The Senior Renewals Manager is responsible for supporting the Customer Success team in their mission to retain and grow Fireblocks’ customers. Senior Renewals Manager is responsible for ensuring timely and successful renewal of customer subscriptions while providing a seamless customer experience. The role aims to deliver predictable and efficient renewals through a proactive engagement in the customer lifecycle.
The Senior Renewals Manager will work in close alignment to the Customer success managers, Account managers, Sales directors and Finance teams, to manage the renewal process and the addition of services and decommissioning of accounts.
Senior Renewals Manager Responsibilities
- Maximize customer retention rates through effective sales techniques while also minimizing customer churn and contraction.
- Analyzing customer renewal data and current renewal agreements to determine retention and uplift strategy.
- Execute the renewal process to ensure ARR is retained or expanded
- Evaluate license usage and complete true-up requirements
- Understand our portfolio and align customer’s business needs and goals to generate renewal quotes
- Provide renewals administration support to co termed expansion opportunities
- Ensure that renewals are closed on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success Managers on renewals strategy and plans, leveraging customer analytics and metrics.
- Liaise with customers to ensure POs and order forms are accurately completed to allow for internal deal approval.
- Ability to identify opportunity and customer level risk and coordinate the mitigation.
- Contribute to the improvement of the renewal process, policies, and tools including helping others on the team.
- Provides accurate weekly forecasts and status of renewals and associated risks.
- Negotiate and bring to successful closure renewals for assigned customers.
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in renewals, sales operations, account management in high growth SaaS technology environments is required
- Experience negotiating contracts and working with high volume of SaaS renewals is essential
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Customer success software and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) applications is required
- Experience in working across functions to deliver customer facing quotes/proposals
- Consistent track record of accurate forecasting and achieving or exceeding quota targets
- Prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events
- Manage a renewal pipeline and forecast renewal rates on a monthly and quarterly basis
- History of thriving in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and results driven
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Gross renewal rate
- On time renewals
- Net ARR in alignment with our renewals policy
- Churn and contraction rate
- Customer Satisfaction
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.